Day care is a special programme to cater for children in nusery, P.1 and P.2 whose parents are not able to collect them at mid-day when their classes are over. These are collected later in the afternoon (i.e. from 4:00pm onwards).
Under day-care we do not offer academic work but entertainment and social skills. These include:
- Speech practice that includes: story telling, rhymes, poems, riddles, conversations, news telling and impromptu speeches
- Sports activities like: field events, outside games like swimming, swinging, sliding and sand play
- Modelling using clay and paper
- Video watching where children watch only edited, educative and entertaining movies for their age
- Paper work which involves: drawing, colouring, cutting and pasting
- Open dancing, which is done once a week using already recorded music
The above special activities take place after children have had their nap and refreshment. They are normally served with pineapples, bananas, juice and biscuits plus other fresh fruits available.
Please take advantage of the day care facility to ease your very busy schedule.